|Historic Tumbetin Lodge|
Located at the entrance of the beautiful Palmetum Botanical Gardens in Townsville,The Tumbetin Lodge was built predominantly of Australian Silky Oak in 1934 in Railway Estate for the Roman Catholic Church. In 1993, Tumbetin Lodge was relocated to its current site, and has been run by The Good Shepherd Home since 2011.
Tumbetin Tea Rooms delicious menu includes:
- A selection of quality tea from Adore Tea, the finest loose-leaf tea in the world
- Speciality coffee from Coffee Dominion
- Homemade sweets, cakes and biscuits
- Fresh, homemade sandwiches
- Locally made pies, pastries and savouries
- Light brunches, lunches and afternoon teas
- Gluten free and vegetarian options are also available
Open 7 days from 9:30am to 3:30pm
Tumbetin Tea Rooms Speciality Tea (50.44 KB)
Tumbetin Tea Rooms Menu (17.92 MB)
Take time out of your busy day to sit, relax and unwind with a quality cup of tea or coffee served with our delicious High Tea. Our sweet and savoury delights will tempt your taste buds:
- Blinis with cream cheese, pesto and salmon
- Creamy avocado savoury cups with bruschetta
- Scrumptious ribbon sandwiches
- Scones with jam and fresh cream
- Cakes, pastries and biscuits
- Gluten free and vegetarian options
- Your choice from a selection of traditional or herbal blended teas or quality coffee
Enjoy your High Tea for brunch, lunch or afternoon tea, 7 days a week, from 9:30am to 3:30pm.
High Tea is only available as a prepaid booking.
Please contact us on 07 4725 1111
Tumbetin High Tea (132.04 KB)
|Function and Venue Hire|
Tumbetin Lodge is available for venue hire and functions including weddings, birthdays and baby showers, with seating capacity for 60 people, including the timber deck overlooking the Palmetum Botanical Gardens.
A range of hot and cold platters are available from Tumbetin Lodge for catering up to 40 guests, or alternatively third party caterers can also be accommodated.
Contact us on 07 4725 1111 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tumbetin Lodge Venue Hire Info Dec 2014 (329.51 KB)
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed on your computer in order to read and print the PDF documents available on this page. A copy of Adobe Acrobat is available as a free download from the Adobe web site.